To maintain the overall appearance and quality of life of Meadowcreek Village, property owners must maintain their property in a way that does not allow it to become a nuisance or a hazard to others:
- All structures are to be kept in good repair.
- Yards must be mowed regularly to prevent high grass or weeds.
- Shrubs and trees must be trimmed so they do not obstruct public sidewalks or right-of-ways.
- Sidewalks and streets are to be edged neatly and kept clear of grass, mud, or other debris.
- Swimming pools must be kept clean and must be fenced according to code to keep children from wandering in.
- Trash piles, abandoned vehicles, or other potential harborage for vermin are not allowed to remain on the property.
- Except for the lots set aside by the developer for community purposes, property within the neighborhood is for residential use only. Commercial activity is prohibited.
Please be considerate of your neighbors and help keep Meadowcreek Village a beautiful, pleasant place to live.